Pre-Pizzas are already cooked and sold in batches of 4 - 7 inch personal Pizzas.
Here is how we like to serve them!
Pre-Pizzas, at room temperature, preheat oven - 350 F.
Make your sauce ( For a batch of 4)
You willl need:
- 1 large white onion, chopped up
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium size red pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 jar of tomato paste - about 125 ml
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 table spoon olive oil at the end
- Sauté onion, garlic and red pepper with olive oil
- Add tomatoes and cook until blended it
- Add tomato paste, with 1/2 cup of water
- Add oregano, bay leaf, pepper and sugar
- Cook at low heat, for abut 10 minute - if water evaporates and sauce gets too thick, add a bit more water.
- Turn heat off and add olive oil
- Let cool down for a few minutes
- Spread sauce onto each pre-pizza
- Add shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top, with other toppings of your preference (olives, pineapple, ham, salami, fresh tomatos, etc.)
- Turn on the broiler, while oven is still on.
- Add pizzas to oven until cheese is melted to your taste and bottom of pizzas are hot.